What information does 8Spades collect, collate and/or use?
On your accessing of this Site, certain information about you, such as :
- Personally, Identifiable Information like name(s) and contact details which may include e-mail address or contact number(s), password etc.
- Other information may be requested or gathered while you visit, access or use the Site.
We may also collect and furnish such other information as is required in compliance of various laws, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of 8Spades or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference to our operations rights, interests, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
What does 8Spades do with such information?
- To improve the user friendliness of the site; (we continually strive to improve the site offerings based on the information we receive from you)
- Website traffic analysis
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send emails, SMS and other communications for providing services, responding to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To respond to queries of the authorities regarding your accessing of the site and services availed by you.
- Automatic Logging of Session Data
Cookies and how does 8Spades use it?
Mostly the Web browsers are programmed to automatically accept cookies but if you desire to opt from receiving the cookies you can do so by changing the options on your web browser or using certain software programs, you can control how and whether the cookies will be accepted by your browser. 8Spades does respect your right to block any unwanted Internet activity, especially that of unscrupulous websites. Please note that it is possible to block cookie activity from certain websites while permitting cookies from websites you trust.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, we do transmit your information to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, other non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
8Spades strongly believes in 100% transparent approach to its users. You trust and love us and we would never put growth before trust. This policy document aims at minimizing instances of customer complaints, grievances and disappointments via channelized approach, review and redressal.
You can file a grievance / share feedback if you are disappointed with the services rendered by 8Spades or any other issues. You can give your grievance / feedback through email.